My Misguided Travels

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Time Has Arrived

So after months of painstaking planning (ignore the title of the blog), the time has arrived. I'm off on my hols for the next 2 months. I can't believe its here already. Seems like yesterday, I was sitting in front of a computer in Dublin working 9-5, but this time tomorrow, I'll be in Florida, soaking up the rays, before I go onto South America.

It's a tough life, but someone's got to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this updated regularly when I'm travelling, so keep checking back.

I've put a map of the world on my blog, which shows my itinerary. Its only very loose, and is probably subject to massive changes, but you get the idea.

I'm going to be posting some photos here, but I will be uploading all my photos to Flickr

Slán Eire. Beidh mé ar ais!


·